3 Quick and Easy Methods for Making Satin Ribbon Rose
Ribbons are one of the most popular choices for making flower decorations at home. And using satin ribbon will help you for getting the glossiest finish possible. Satin ribbons come in a wide range of colors, so you can choose the color according to your choice for making a beautiful flower.
There are a lot of methods for making ribbons flowers that work well with satin, so you can try a few to find out which one you like best. For making your craft more cost-effective, it is ideal to find a craft supplies supplier for buying ribbons, deco mesh, organza fabric, tulle fabric, chair covers, and many others.
Below, I'm going to share some methods for making satin ribbon rose.
Material That You Will Require:
- Satin ribbons in white, yellow, and red color
- Thread and needle
Method 1: For Making Satin Ribbon Rose
- First, take the yellow satin ribbon and cut 10 pieces of it, each measuring 8 cm.
- After that take one piece and fold the edge of the length side inwards and roll the breadth side into a triangle from both sides.
- Then sew the folds of the ribbon and fold and make all the petals similarly.
- And at last, arrange the petals to form a rose and tie the base of the flower with a thread.
Method 2: For Making Ribbon Rose
- For making the satin ribbon rose using 2nd method you need to take the ribbon from the center and being to weave it.
- Wave the ribbon by placing one strand on top of other strands alternately and after done weaving, leave one strand and hold one. And then pull up the weaves for gathering on top giving you a flower.
- After that fasten the end of the flower with thread and burn the edge of the flower for getting rid of the loose strands.
Method 3: Satin Ribbon Rose
- This rose making method is also easy. Start by rolling the ribbon into a triangle and sew the base of the rolled triangle
- After that, continue to make the triangle and roll to stitch, keep checking the arrangement of the flower petals.
- Then stitch the end of rose and tie with a thread.
These are some different methods for making a beautiful rose using satin. You can find one of the best fabric suppliers for buying wedding and craft supplies including organza ribbons, fabrics, mesh wrap, chair covers, tablecloths, and many others.
- Alex V