How to Make a Flower Chair Bow Using Tulle Fabric
Christmas is about to come and we just can’t be more excited for this holiday season. We just cannot imagine our parties without decorating our home. There is nothing better than a flower arrangement and embellishment when it comes to the decoration of your seating arrangement, especially your chairs. And this is not just related to Christmas season, but you can implement this DIY idea for any specific function and occasion.
So, here, in this quick session of DIY, we will learn how to make a beautiful looking tulle flower chair bow, using cheap tulle fabric.
- 6-inch wide tulle ribbon
- Bling brooch as per your choice
- 2 pieces of cardboard cut to 7 inches and 12 inches in length
- A ruler
- A pair of scissors
- And an adhesive
Step to Create Flower Chair Bow:
- After taking an accurate measurement of two pieces of cardboard cut them into 7 inches and 12 inches.
- Start with the 12-inch cardboard and wrap the tulle 6 times around the length of the cardboard, then cut the excess fabric.
- Cut a small piece of tulle to tie your wrapped fabric around the cardboard closest to the center.
- After tying the knot properly, slip the tulle off the cardboard and trim the ends which will be the petals of the flower.
- Fluff out the flower and arrange the petals in a neat manner. Now, your first flower is ready.
- For the second flower, you will need to repeat the whole process but this time you will wrap the tulle around the 7-inch cardboard only 4 times.
- After the completion of the composition of the second flower, simply use the hot glue to attach the smaller flower to the center of the larger flower to attain prepossessing layered appearance.
- After you are done with the flowers, it’s time to attach them to the chair. Take the measurement of tulle for this purpose.
- Leave enough length of tulle to tie the flower to the chair neatly. Once that's done, all you have to do is to attach your brooch to the center of the flower.
So, now, you don’t have to struggle anymore for buying the decorative items for this festive season because by using quality yet cheap tulle fabric, you can make the gorgeous flower bows without facing any sort of decoration stress.
Similar to tulle fabric for flower bow creation, you can use other elements like Christmas ribbons, cheap organza fabric and more, to create specific craft and décor projects.
- Alex V